Here is a series of blog posts on testing Pentaho Kettle ETL transformations:
- the benefits of automated testing for ETL jobs
- what parts of ETL processes to test
- current options and frameworks for testing Kettle
- writing testable business logic
- running one test using TestCaseRunner
- running multiple tests using TestSuiteRunner
- adding a test for new logic
- next steps to investigate
I have some other posts about Kettle/Pentaho Data Integration.
All the sample code is up on github.
I have a newsletter where I post occasionally on Kettle Testing Topics. You can sign up below, or view the newsletter archives.
Feel free to shoot any kettle questions my way:
Signup for my infrequent emails about pentaho testing.