While my blog is a lot of fun, it can be a bit scattershot. I’ve seen plenty of business problems and wanted to share some of them.
- Build out APIs for mobile app with Rails (2016)
- Help non technical founders with development process (2015)
- Add online ordering system to a website (2015)
- Let Agents Know How They Are Doing (2014)
- Review a SaaS application (2014)
Each case study consists one or more of the following sections:
Business problem: what the business was trying to achieve and why it was willing to spend time and money to achieve it.
Role: my role in the process.
Solution: the solution which was implemented.
Results: the results of the effort.
Testimonials: quotes from the client
I’ll be adding to these as I continue to work with business to solve problems. Get in touch if you’d like to talk about any problems you have.