I am excited to pen that title. I’ve joined Culture Foundry, a digital agency that connects the world through beautiful technology. There are a number of reasons I accepted a position with this firm, but a few that jump to mind are:
- they are good people. This is important as a great job with a bad manager is no fun. A great manager can help make a bad job better.
- they are working on interesting technology problems, including API integrations and high traffic websites.
- they are 100% remote. This flexibility is really important to me.
- they work on stuff their clients’ value.
- the team is big enough to take on larger projects, but small enough to be agile.
For now, I’m going to be drinking from the fire hose, trying to get up to speed on their systems, so the blogging may slow down a bit. But I’ll definitely be sharing things I learn from this new opportunity. Here’s to new adventures!